Monday 11 January 2010

Entrepreneur VS. Alternative musicians - Ta7t el2amr "el-wage3"



Entrepreneur: "I have good news for you, We have got sponsorship from Orange and We are adding Bashar and Salma's song to the album."

Newbie "Alternative" Musician: "Star Academy graduates!!!"

Entrepreneur: "It's not that I watch that shit, but you know.. Branding is an attitude, if that's what it takes.. then let it be, we established that Jordan has nothing less than Lebanon and Syria, 3refet keef?"

Newbie "Alternative" Musician: "But...you said that we are involving unsigned artists only, what the hell are you trying to do??"

Entrepreneur: "First of all it’s my baby project!! People like you and me, who work around art, gotta follow the market attitude.. bt3rf keef elsoo2 wese5, Look at Rotana.., you gotta dance very well to turn people on, Myriam Fares she wanted to be like Shakira!! Again am not a fan of any of these people.."

Newbie "Alternative" Musician: "That's not what you said last week!"

Entrepreneur: "You know am really not trying to give myself credit, but I'm inventing this industry.. Including the vision WE NEED TO GET REGISTERED!!"

Newbie "Alternative" Musician: "Umm.. I understand…So we are putting a show for my band in February?"

Entrepreneur: “Yes, Plus Wael Kfoury and A local Salsa Band”




Newbie "Alternative" Musician: “HUH??”


Entrepreneur: “you will have the priority man, I promise… One thing you should know, I believe in you but I need a full package entertainment… Do not worry! We are to grow large together me and you… And the dream, I don’t wanna run a ridiculous discussion, ana noo3ie heek, I plan, sell msh batshatar bas that’s how the big guys do it… math man math!!”


Newbie "Alternative" Musician: “sure, sure… You are the man!”





No comments: